Christine Spinella is all about getting down to business. Literally.
The business development coordinator joined AAA in February 2020, right before our offices went into lockdown. But whether she’s working from home or in the Garden City office, Christine is always driving revenue for the Marketing department.
The role is a perfect fit for Christine, who studied business marketing at Molloy College, graduating in 2019. She then worked as an intern at the Michael Magro Foundation, a nonprofit focused on bettering the lives of children with cancer, where she helped organize fundraising, shot video interviews with donors and ran the foundation’s social media accounts during large events.
Today, Christine plays a key role in selling advertising in Your AAA magazine and on Your AAA Network, while developing dashboards to measure each advertiser’s performance. And as the days turn sunnier, her thoughts also drift to her own performance on the beach volleyball courts.
Q: What’s the best vacation you ever took? And do you have a favorite souvenir from it?
Q: What’s your favorite music to blast or sing to when nobody’s watching?
Q: What are you looking forward to the most about this summer?
Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received, and who gave it to you?
Q: Iced coffee or iced tea, and why?
Check out these past profiles:
- Andrew Rosen, vice president, Brand & Content Marketing
- Dana Laverty, copy editor, Publications
- Liz Eaton, member retention counselor, Outbound Contact Center
- Damond James, senior manager, Membership Experience
- Stephanie Tomasso, business line manager, Human Resources
- Ashley Janke, project manager, Marketing Operations
- Sarah Cholewa, marketing specialist, Financial Services
- Dan Pegg, email marketing specialist, Marketing
- Kemdy Lawson, senior data analyst, Marketing
- Brooke Fairbrothers, associate marketing specialist, Insurance
- Karina De La Cruz, social listening specialist, Social Media