Lily has developed a rare combination of skills over her career, merging natural creativity with left-brain technical and analytical thinking. And this was evident early on, clearly illustrated in her academic pursuits: She graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in both international business and French. That should give you a pretty good hint about where her dream vacation would be …
Q: If you could take a vacation to any place on earth right now, where would you go? What’s your ideal vacation?
I would love to go back to France and do it right. I did a weekend trip into Paris traveling from London as a college student and left so many things for the Sunday (when everything was closed!). I can’t stop thinking about Paris and France to this day – I wish I was able to do and see more. A weekend was just not enough.
Q: What were your favorite toys when you were a child?
I was a big Barbie fan and I loved art sets and markers. A new art set was the highlight of every Christmas, along with the Barbies and a VTech laptop I remember playing with endlessly one year.
Q: Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies that people at work would be surprised to learn?
Not a hobby per se, but I love anything and everything Christmas. I can decorate my home and wrap gifts in the most festive way. Christmas is magic!
Q: We’re at a karaoke bar and you’re up first. What’s your go-to song?
“No Scrubs” by TLC. Every time.
Q: What would you title the movie of your life, and who would you want to play you?
It would be a sitcom and not a movie. I love TV, especially sitcoms, much more than movies. It would be called “Queen of the House.” I live in a house with my husband, two boys, and two boy dogs – so I am outnumbered as the only gal – truly the queen of my house.
Also, I picture this to be filmed like one of my favorite late ’90s/early 2000s sitcoms – “The King of Queens,” featuring my wacky mom as the hilarious in-law and my day-to-day comedic struggles to keep up with suburban working-mom life.
And I would want J-Lo to play me because I love her! I’m a J-Lo fan girl!
Check out these past profiles of your colleagues:
- Andrew Rosen, vice president, Brand & Content Marketing
- Dana Laverty, copy editor, Publications
- Liz Eaton, member retention counselor, Outbound Contact Center
- Damond James, senior manager, Membership Experience
- Stephanie Tomasso, business line manager, Human Resources
- Ashley Janke, project manager, Marketing Operations
- Sarah Cholewa, marketing specialist, Financial Services
- Dan Pegg, email marketing specialist, Marketing
- Kemdy Lawson, senior data analyst, Marketing
- Brooke Fairbrothers, associate marketing specialist, Insurance
- Karina De La Cruz, social listening specialist, Social Media
- Christine Spinella, business development coordinator, Sales
- David Dhanpat, senior marketing specialist, Marketing
- Dan Tu, director of marketing insights and analytics, e-Biz
- Kim Davis, manager, Outbound Call Center
- Jared Ventetuolo, senior financial analyst, Marketing