Nothing unites a community – and Your AAA Network readers – like food.
And for this year’s Hispanic Heritage Month, Your AAA Network will shine a spotlight on the greatest restaurants for Hispanic and Latin American cuisine in the Northeast.
But this list will be different because it will come from you, the readers. So this is a call for suggestions: We want to hear from you in the comments below!
Where’s your go-to place for Hispanic and Latin American fare? We’re looking for any and all venues (restaurant, taqueria, food truck, etc.), as well as any and all Latin American cuisine, from Mexico down to Chile.
Drop a comment below to let us know where to go for the best Hispanic and Latin American food.
- 5 Iconic American Road Trips
- 102 National Park Attractions: America’s Most Awe-Inspiring Natural Wonders and Historic Monuments
- 64 Must-See Sights in Europe: And How to Book the Ultimate European Vacation
- Nail Your Next Ocean Cruise: The Definitive Guide to Planning and Enjoying a Vacation at Sea
- Fun Places to Visit in the Northeast: 202 Road Trips from New York and Boston
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR AAA NEWSLETTER
Sign up and receive updates for all of the latest articles on automotive, travel, money, lifestyle and so much more!
Surprise your guests with something different than the usual hamburgers and hot dogs.Read More