Amy Andrews may have started her marketing career in the world of printed materials, but her feet are now planted in the world of data.
The director of marketing began her career with a nearly three-year stint at Barrington Printing, where she rose to account executive. While there, she pursued a certificate in Print Design and Production from Rhode Island School of Design, which we she received in 2012.
Amy joined AAA Northeast in February 2011 as a marketing projects coordinator. And she steadily climbed the ranks from there, moving from marketing specialist to manager to senior manager to director.
During that time, her focus on printed materials transformed into a love of digital marketing. In fact, these days, Amy says one of her career highlights is in developing data-driven strategies that rely on interpreting and reacting to data.
But behind the scenes, Amy enjoys more decidedly analog pursuits.
Q: If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest?
No brainer – Eric Church
What is your favorite local restaurant?
The Mews in Wakefield, RI, I love the food, there are 69 beers on tap and, it was where my husband took me on our first date.
Q: If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
Walking on the beach
Q: Spring, summer, fall or winter: What’s your favorite season and why?
I personally love fall, great weather, empty beaches, football and pumpkin flavored goodies. But from a work perspective, the possibility of increased membership numbers in winter weather catapults that season to the top.
Q: If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
An amazing vacation for myself, my family and close friends. Probably somewhere on a warm island with a very open-ended return date.
Check out these past profiles of your colleagues:
- Andrew Rosen, vice president, Brand & Content Marketing
- Dana Laverty, copy editor, Publications
- Liz Eaton, member retention counselor, Outbound Contact Center
- Damond James, senior manager, Membership Experience
- Stephanie Tomasso, business line manager, Human Resources
- Ashley Janke, project manager, Marketing Operations
- Sarah Cholewa, marketing specialist, Financial Services
- Dan Pegg, email marketing specialist, Marketing
- Kemdy Lawson, senior data analyst, Marketing
- Brooke Fairbrothers, associate marketing specialist, Insurance
- Karina De La Cruz, social listening specialist, Social Media
- Christine Spinella, business development coordinator, Sales
- David Dhanpat, senior marketing specialist, Marketing
- Dan Tu, director of marketing insights and analytics, e-Biz
- Kim Davis, manager, Outbound Call Center
- Jared Ventetuolo, senior financial analyst, Marketing
- Liliana Alston-Swan, manager of creative, Studio
- John Garubba, managing director, Media and Digital Marketing
- Stephanie Freeman, marketing manager, Membership