August 2018• Table of Contents
Celebrate the dog days of summer with this issue of Your AAA Magazine. We have all kinds of ways you can pamper your pet – from gourmet treats to travel ideas to DIY games. You’ll also find useful back to school topics for preschool through college and beyond. And, of course, we have all of the travel, automotive and money pieces you expect.
- Here’s What To Expect From That First College Tuition Bill
- Dog-Friendly Beach Vacations in the Northeast
- How to Save Big on Back to School Costs
- 10 Tips for Tackling Your College Commute
- Be Prepared for Pet Emergencies While on Vacation
- 2018 Pet Directory
- Make a Healthy Atmosphere for Your Animals
- Follow These Tips To Help Keep Teens Safe Behind The Wheel
- AAA Roadside Technician Rescues Elderly Couple From Home Fire
- A Few Lessons for Driving in Foreign Lands
- LL Cool J Raps on His 1987 Audi 5000
- AAA Opens Branches in Farmingdale and Yonkers, N.Y.
- Katie Linendoll’s Nissan Altima
- Research is Key to Autonomous Car Safety
- Feeling Tired and Cranky? You Might Be Dehydrated
- Phantom Gourmet’s Favorite Places to Find Country Cooking
- Dodge Durango Packs Full-Size Features Into Midsize Model
- Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Couples Extensive Features, Great Warranty
- What Does It Mean To Be Financially Literate?
- Laughter Yoga – No Joke
- Ride the Cape May-Lewes Ferry
- Enjoy the End of Summer in the Pocono Mountains
- When Should You Replace Your Heating System?
- Must-Have Apps for College Students
- Top 5 Waterfront Foliage Views in the Northeast
- Before You Rent a Car, Know Your Refueling Options
- Turn Your Hotel Room Into the Perfect Vacation Hub
- 8 Superfoods That Can Boost Your Health and Help You Live a Longer and Happier Life
- Where to Eat in US National Parks
- Visit the Pocono Mountains
- Save with Hertz!
- Have an Adventure!
- Explore the World