A new car is an exciting – and large – purchase. Getting a safe, reliable car is a big investment that requires a lot of research. And if you’ve never done it before, or haven’t done it in a while, the car buying process can certainly be intimidating. Fortunately, AAA is here to help.
Download the free guide, “Buying a New Car”!
Here’s the Deal
The “Buying a New Car” guide is here for you every step of the way – whatever “new” means to you – whether you’re getting the latest model on the market, a used car or a lease. From searching for the perfect vehicle to insuring, financing and more, this guide has all the information you need to confidently drive off in your fresh set of wheels.
- Do your homework. Which type of car is right for you? Should get new or used? Buy or lease? Learn the right questions to ask yourself, and your dealer.
- Thoroughly modern car buying. These days you can order a car online and have it delivered right to your door. Discover the new ways to buy a car, from digital showrooms to subscription ownership (it’s like Netflix, but a car).
- Taking it out for a spin. How to make the most of the all-important test drive.
- Plus, keeping up with the latest car tech, a look at hybrid and electric options and how to buy a car for a teen driver.
- Understanding the ins and outs of your car insurance policy. Brush up on insurance jargon and get to know different coverage options.
- How to save. There’s likely an insurance discount or two that you can (and should!) take advantage of.
- 10 things your insurance agent want to know about you. The information you need to provide to get the most of out of your coverage.
- Financing outside of the dealership. Buying directly from the dealer is convenient, but there are perks ($$$) to shopping around.
- Tips for negotiating a new car price of lease. Don’t overpay for your car!
- Pre-qualifying for an auto loan. It’s the first step to securing an auto loan.
- Try our auto loan payment calculator!
Download the “Buying a New Car” guide for access to all this information and more. Be sure to share if you know someone else that can use it, too.
The Editors of Your AAA
Buying a New Car
Yes! I want my FREE Guide!