Top-Rated Face Masks on Amazon

The best face mask is one that fits right, stays safe and looks good. Here are some of our favorites.

top rated face masks

Are you still masking up? There’s no reason mask-wearing can’t be fun! There are fun and interesting mask designs all over the internet, no matter what your personal style might be. The best face mask is always one that fits snugly around your face, allows for easy breathing and blocks droplets from reaching those around you, according to current recommendations from the CDC. Keeping those guidelines in mind, here are some of the top-rated face masks we’ve found on Amazon.

top-rated face masks

Disposable Face Masks, Pack of 50 Black Face Masks

If you prefer to wear disposable face masks, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your personal style. These Disposable Face Masks, Pack of 50 Black Face Masks will go with every outfit in your wardrobe, and they’ll keep you safe without making you feel like you’re about to go into surgery. These masks have three layers of protection and a nose clip to keep them snug on your face. Buy them here.

top-rated face masks

WeCare Disposable Face Mask Individually Wrapped – 50 Pack, Assorted Tie Dye Masks – 3 Ply

Tie-dye is coming back, and now you can wear it on your face. These WeCare Disposable Assorted Tie Dye Masks are disposable, breathable, colorful and individually-wrapped for maximum safety. These top-rated face masks offer three layers of protection and are gentle on your face’s sensitive skin. Plus, they’re cute. Buy them here.

top-rated face masks

Herschel Supply Co. Classic Fitted Face Mask

Though they’re most well-known for their stylish and sought-after bags and backpacks, Herchel Supply Co. also offers a series of reusable cloth face masks. The Herschel Supply Co. Classic Fitted Face Mask is fashionable and functional, with adjustable straps, a fitted nose bridge, three layers, a sleeve for an air filter and it’s machine washable to boot. Buy it here.

Masker-AID

If you use hearing aids, you might not want elastic loops dangling around your ears. Masker-AID is a face mask that loops around the head instead of around the ears, leaving them free for hearing aids and glasses. Masker-AID comes in a variety of different patterns and colors for you to choose from. Buy it here.

If you’re looking for a way to adapt your existing masks to be more hearing aid friendly, ear savers and mask extenders can do the trick.

protective face mask

Under Armour Adult Sports Mask

Doing sports and exercising shouldn’t stop you from masking up and staying safe. The Under Armour Adult Sports Mask is designed for people in motion. It’s an incredibly light, protective face mask that stays away from your mouth and nose for increased airflow inside the mask. It has three layers, anti-microbial fabric and is designed to keep you cool. Plus, you can keep it safe and clean in the provided storage bag. This mask is designed to be worn for a long time, and stand up under intense exercise. Buy it here.

protective face mask

Halo Life Face Mask

The Halo Life Face Mask is a futuristic-looking reusable mask with a replaceable nanofiber filter that can last up to 200 hours. Its contour-fitting design and adjustable ear loops will ensure that the mask fits every face perfectly. There are also different sizes to choose from. Its soft bamboo lining is gentle on the face, and its poly mesh outer layer allows for maximum breathability. Buy it here.

best face masks

Reusable Washable Cloth Face Mask

Spring has sprung, and you can celebrate with this floral collection of Reusable Washable Cloth Face Masks. These masks come with extras, like two adjustable nylon lanyards and four insertable, replaceable filters. The lanyards can attach to your mask so that it hangs around your neck when you take it off. That’s a lot more hygienic than just stuffing it in your purse or pocket. The masks also include a nose wire, three layers and adjustable ear loops. Buy them here.

When you make a purchase through a third-party link, AAA Northeast could receive revenue. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.

What type of mask do you prefer? Are you looking forward to putting your masks away, or will you continue to wear them after the pandemic? Let us know in the comments below!

Comments
  • Dianne M.

I’m required to wear N95 masks at a summer music festival in July. KN95 not acceptable. Any pointers?

• Sarah H.

Just make sure it fits snugly to your face with no gaps or openings, and you should be good! Thanks for reading, and have fun at your festival!
      -Sarah

• Alan B.

Amazon N95 masks are sold inexpensively on Amazon produced by 3M here in US. Filters out >99% of particles and pathogens. It makes sense to wear an unused one if you anticipate potential exposure. Not glamorous or comfortable but the ultimate in safety.

• Rita M.

I wear hearing aids that sit on top of my ear. I also wear glasses. I find that when I use the elastic ones, it pulls my hearing aids off. Any suggestions?

• Sarah H.

Hi there! A great solution to modify any existing mask is to make or purchase an ear saver that extends the elastic loops around the back of your head instead of over your ear. I found an article on how to DIY them, but due to all our readers who use hearing aids, I’ll probably also add some masks or ear savers to this article as well! THanks for reading!
      -Sarah

• Susan R.

How about masks for people who wear hearing aids. the over the ear ones often remove hearing aids from ears. Hard to find the behind the head types. The few that I found are pricy . My husband has tried so many types and gadgets to keep him from losing or damaging his hearing aids. He doesn’t feel comfortable in the gator type.

• Sarah H.

A more cost-effective solution might be to make or purchase an ear saver extension that extends the elastic loops around the back of the head, instead of over your ears. Most are made of strips of fabric with buttons at each end. Pretty simple! This might not be a good solution for all people who use hearing aids, as I know there are many different types. Here’s an article I found with instructions on how to make them at home. Thanks for reading!
      -Sarah

• Linda M.

I have the exact same issue. I buy soft elastic on Amazon, cut the ear loops in half on each side of the mask, and tie a length of elastic between cuts so that there is a loop behind my neck and a loop over my head, making an over the head type. The elastic is not that expensive. If there’s a channel on each side of the mask, you can feed the elastic through that and only have one knot, which you can hide in the channel.

• Joe B.

I wear hearing aids, as obviously do millions. Yet, unless my also deteriorating eyes deceive, there isn’t a single mask whose elastic extends to top of the head. The other masks that go around the ears are guaranteed to pull the hearing devices out from behind the ears.

• Sarah H.

You’re absolutely right! I’m modifying the article to include some options for those who use hearing aids!
      -Sarah

• lsmith

Found this—-

Masker-AID

• Daniel M.

I have many masks, in the beginning it was very difficult to
    get one , now even our Taylor makes them . But alas , I am sick of them and I want them gone they have said thy are going to open our state on the 28th of May , today is the 10th what will be different in 18 days ?! I am ready to get rid
    of the masks,I have my two shots , but they say we still need to wear them after they “open ” the State will we still need them?! If so then we AREN’T open !

• Jennifer B.

The masks look great! They’re ones I’ve been looking for. Hopefully I will find some soon. Wonderful colors!!

• Sarah H.

Usually any mask with a nose clip will prevent fogging, but Blue Bear Protection ProSport Adult Face Mask promises to fit so snugly to your face that it will eliminate all fogging. Thanks for reading!
      -Sarah

• Barry M.

I have purchased masks from six different vendors, and I can assure you that there is no such thing as a no-fog mask. However, there are a few LOW-fog masks, including some nice ones from L.L.Bean.

The trick is to get a LARGE size, with a PEAKED (pointed) upper edge rather than a rounded one; push the peak right up to your forehead (i.e. the bridge of the nose); and then rest your glasses on TOP of the mask. This does alter the way the glasses sit on the ears, however, which may make the masks unsuitable for lengthy continuous use in some cases.

You might want to address this issue in the main article, instead of in a single comment near the bottom of the thread; I suspect that many more people wear glasses than hearing aids.

• Dan H.

What do you have for people with breathing problems like asthma? Regular masks do no admit enough air.

• Sheila T.

I am looking for a mask that can show the mouth part like a see-thru so that people can read my lip. This is good for people who are hard of hearing needed to read lips. Any suggestions?