With nighttime photos, the fun is in the challenge. At night, you can play with light and shadows to produce moody scenes and capture magical panoramas of the moon and stars.
Thank You for Participating! (Session Closed)
Browse through all of the photos we received during February’s night-themed Photo Session in the slideshow below, and don’t forget to check our social media channels, where we will be sharing some of our favorites. Select photos may also appear in an upcoming issue of Your AAA magazine.
Night Photography Tips
Understanding and using your camera settings is especially handy when shooting at night. Relying on the auto feature will not do your images much justice in the dark, although smartphones are getting better at it. Learn how to use night mode on some of the latest phone models with these tips from CNET.
Check out past AAA Photo Sessions and stay tuned for the next one.
- 5 Iconic American Road Trips
- 102 National Park Attractions: America’s Most Awe-Inspiring Natural Wonders and Historic Monuments
- 64 Must-See Sights in Europe: And How to Book the Ultimate European Vacation
- Nail Your Next Ocean Cruise: The Definitive Guide to Planning and Enjoying a Vacation at Sea
- Fun Places to Visit in the Northeast: 202 Road Trips from New York and Boston
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR AAA NEWSLETTER
Sign up and receive updates for all of the latest articles on automotive, travel, money, lifestyle and so much more!
AAA Photo Session: Your First Car
Share your best photo of this session’s theme.Read More
AAA Photo Session: Close-Up
Check out the photos our readers submitted for the January/February close-up theme.Read More
AAA Photo Session: Black and White
Check out the submissions for our black-and-white photo theme.Read More